Zion Lutheran School is a place for learning, working and playing within a Christian environment.
Likewise, while outside the classroom setting, our daycare program is one in which our Christian staff provides daycare needs in a Christ–Centered environment and means.
WHAT IS DAYCARE?
Zion Lutheran School provides a daycare setting to children age 2 through Kindergarten. Daycare is open during the hours of 6:30 am through 5:30 pm; Monday through Friday.
- For advanced planning purposes, please check YES/NO on the school registration form if you intend to use either school year or summer daycare.
- 3, 4, and K-Second Grade age children must be toilet trained, out of pull ups and away from “sippie cup” use.
- Two year old children are in a separate program due to age and other differences.
WHAT EXPERIENCES WILL MY CHILD HAVE IN DAYCARE?
Knowing that Jesus is the Master Teacher, even in our social development and maturity, we provide a nurturing atmosphere, as well as, provide for the day to day daycare needs for your child.
Age appropriate activities are provided for the children in our daycareprogram, which includes:
- Play Time (indoor and outdoor as appropriate)
- Exercise Time
- Hands-On Learning Activities - counting, colors, etc.
- “Jesus” Time – Bible stories, activities, etc.
- Rest time: Children are not required to sleep, but a rest time is scheduled every day.
- Lunch and snack times – as appropriate